|Barbara's New Beginnings|
Barbara's New Beginnings is a full-range bra retailer chain. They opened in 2000.
A Revelation in Fit currently carries bra-sized swimwear.
- Address: 8635 River Crossing Blvd., Indianapolis, Indiana 46240
- Phone: (317) 844-1600
- Address: 4705 Illinois Rd. Suite 108, Fort Wayne, Indiana 46804
- Phone: (260) 432-9939
- Store experience:
- I was not allowed to browse the store on my own; a fitter was required to grab items
- I was was not sized at this store
- The size(s)/range I was looking for during my visit was: 30F
- I would rate the selection of the size(s) I was looking for a: 3 out of 5
- From what I can remember, the overall size range this store carried was: starts at 28 bands, cups AAA-N (US)
- Comments about store experience:
They had some cute displays of bras, swimwear, babydolls, jewelry and handbags in the front of the store. They also had a clearance section. Unfortunately, they don't seem to list the brands that they carry anywhere.
- Bra fitting experience:
- My fitter's name was Michelle
- I would noe recommend this fitter to a friend
- My fitter was slightly knowledgeable (2 out of 5)
- My fitter was slightly pushy (2 out of 5)
- My fitter made me feel very comfortable (5 out of 5)
- Comments about fitter:
She was very nice, made me feel comfortable, and brought me bras in my size and types I requested (molded, unlined, strapless, and sports), after measuring my underbust to check the band size.
She didn't seem to understand the difference/conversion between US/EU and UK cup sizes, though she brought out bras sized in each scheme. When I asked for a larger cup size in some UK styles, she mentioned "half sizes" for the FF cup. Since I wear a smaller cup size, this was not a big problem because the cup sizes were only off by one, but it would be an issue for those who wear larger cups. Also, she said that bras fit well when I thought they were too small in the cup (wires were lifting near the center gore). She did tell me to scoop my boobs to get into the cups though!