|Headquarters||Kew, Victoria, Australia|
She Science is an Australian specialty sports bra retailer. A measure + fitting service is offered and encouraged with all bra purchases. Each private fitting area includes a treadmill so women have the opportunity to wear test product. Additionally, their custom video and motion analysis software can be used to visually demonstrate variances in support between product.
Swimwear can be special ordered in for customers who know what styles they want from Freya, Elomi, Panache and 2XU.
She science carries an array of athletic wear for sizes 6 - 18, including tights, shorts, tee's, singlets, jackets, compression gear and running underwear.
- Address: 144a Cotham Rd, Kew, Victoria 3101
- Mon - Fri: 10am - 6pm
- Saturday: 10am - 5pm
- Sunday: Closed
- Phone: (03) 9817 6641
- Email: email@example.com
- Store experience:
- I was not allowed to browse the store on my own; a fitter was required
- I was correctly sized at this store
- Comment: She got the size near on perfect first go, despite me quoting a size that was hugely incorrect
- The size(s)/range I was looking for during my visit was: 44G
- I would rate the selection of the size(s) I was looking for a: 4 out of 5
- From what I can remember, the overall size range this store carried was: A - J
- Comments about store experience:
A Sports Bra store only. They had treadmills in the change room to use if you wanted to wear test the product. I didn't, but I like the idea being able to one day!
- Bra fitting experience:
- My fitter's name was Tish, (or maybe Trish?) she was the store owner
- I would recommend this fitter to a friend
- My fitter was super knowledgeable (5 out of 5)
- My fitter was not at all pushy (1 out of 5)
- My fitter made me feel super comfortable (5 out of 5)
- Comments about fitter:
She had had a breast reduction. So at first I thought she may not be sympathetic to my large breasts, as she is a small frame and probably only has D cup boobs. But she seemed to understand my pain, and went to decent lengths to ensure my comfort. She even asked me at the end whether I had felt comfortable during the fitting and if there was any suggestions I had to ensure they always make people comfortable in store.