|Headquarters||Columbus, Ohio, US|
Victoria's Secret, also known as VS, is an American retailer of women's apparel, lingerie, and beauty products. They are best known for being a bra manufacturer and retailer of smaller-bust lingerie, sold online and offline. The stores are typically located in shopping malls, and they typically carry size 30A to 40DDD.
Although the store started in the US, Victoria's Secret now has international stores, in Canada, Latin America, the United Kingdom, and more.
- Main article: Bra-fitting method#Diagonal
Victoria's Secret uses the diagonal method to measure bra size. In this method, one holds the tape at band level in the back, then angles the tape upwards and diagonally to above the bust. If odd, subtract one. This number is the band size. The cup size is based on the difference between the bust and band size.
The diagonal method is inaccurate and will provide one with the incorrect bra size. The preferable method is much different. When buying bras there, know how-to tell if a bra fits, so you don't end up with an ill-fitting one.
Fashion Place Mall - Salt Lake City, UTEdit
- Store experience:
- I was not allowed to browse the store on my own; a fitter was required to grab items
- I was incorrectly sized at this store
- The reason I was incorrectly sized was because Measured my overbust and measured over my bra/clothes
- I was not allowed to try on my real size
- The size(s)/range I was looking for during my visit was: 34-36 C/D?
- I would rate the selection of the size(s) I was looking for a: 3 out of 5
- I 'don't remember the overall size range this store carried
- Comments about store experience:
Long wait times in dressing room (after requesting a different size, etc). When I told her the band was uncomfortably tight, she just reiterated that she had measured me and that was my size.
- Bra fitting experience:
- The name of my fitter was Heather
- I would not recommend this fitter to a friend
- My fitter was not very knowledgeable (2 out of 5)
- My fitter was quite pushy (4 out of 5)
- My fitter made me feel not very comfortable (2 out of 5)
- Comments about fitter:
Called me "Hon" a lot...and she was younger than me.